MAKING SPREADERS SINCE 1967
MANAGER MAINTENANCE & TOOLING
Stinis Malaysia designs, builds and maintains advanced container ‘spreaders’ and other types of lifting equipment for container handling. From our facilities in Johor Bahru we, and our colleagues in Singapore, work together to service markets in Asia Pacific and Africa.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
Your role focuses on the overall maintenance of our manufacturing plant, offices, machines and tools. Your main tasks will be:
- Maintaining overall facilities of both factory and office building.
- Conducting preventive maintenance for production machinery.
- Attending to urgent corrective maintenance timely.
- Documenting all maintenance work.
- Recording, analysing and improving equipment effectiveness to ensure optimal productivity.
- Optimising and standardising inventory of spare parts, tools and consumables for machinery and maintenance.
- Providing training to operators on optimal machine maintenance.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by superior.
Any qualified candidate meets or exceeds these minimum requirements:
- A diploma or certification in the fields of engineering or maintenance.
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field and function.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- The ability to interpret electrical wiring.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate also offers
- Prior experience with Total Productive Maintenance [TPM].
- Prior experience as a specialized manager in facilities management / repair.
- Familiarity with following JKKP’s requirements.
- Expertise in adhering to of ISO 9001:2015.
- Knowledge of implementation of the 5S methodology.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Stinis is a privately-owned family business which had its start in 1830. Since 1967 Stinis develops and produces container spreaders and other container handling equipment. Customers in Europe, The Americas and the Middle East are serviced from the production facilities and sales office in The Netherlands. The production plant in Malaysia, sales office in Singapore and service location in China cater to our customers in Asia Pacific and Africa.
Please fill in the fields below to submit your application.